We are a privately held commercial real estate owner and developer of transformative, urban mixed-use environments headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Founded by Joseph F. Fallon in 1993, The Fallon Company has developed over $5 billion in real estate, representing more than six million square feet of property. A catalyst for one of the most vibrant new urban neighborhoods in the country, we pride ourselves on projects that transform communities. With offices in Boston, Charlotte and Raleigh, we are a growing and expanding company that has stayed true to the values of our founder while having the capacity and resources to undertake projects throughout the United States.
- Centre SouthCenter-South_2
- Fan PierFan Pier AerialFan Pier AerialFan Pier Aerial
- Raleigh Crossingraleigh-crossing-b-retouched
- Reshoring Of PPE In The United States- Fallon And Shawmut Collaboration In Massachusetts
- Shawmut Corporation & The Fallon Company Announce Availability of Innovative, US-Made N95 MasksShawmut Corporation & The Fallon CompanyShawmut Corporation & The Fallon Company
- The Fallon Company Personnel AnnouncementMike Barelli and Ryan ColemanMike Barelli and Ryan Colemanmike-and-ryan
- Virtual Reality Technology Enables Unprecedented View into Charlotte’s “Centre South” DevelopmentCenter South virtual realityCenter South virtual realitycenter-south-virtual-reality