We are a privately held commercial real estate owner and developer of transformative, urban mixed-use environments headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Founded in 1993, The Fallon Company has developed over $6 billion in real estate, representing more than six million square feet of property. A catalyst for one of the most vibrant new urban neighborhoods in the country, we pride ourselves on projects that transform communities. With offices in Boston, Charlotte, Raleigh, and Nashville, we are a growing and expanding company that has stayed true to our values while having the capacity and resources to undertake projects throughout the United States.
- Centre SouthCenter-South_2
- Fan PierFan Pier AerialFan Pier AerialFan Pier Aerial
- Raleigh Crossingc2bd040a-84c7-4b80-a2aa-9a2833c86082
- Here’s a look inside MassMutual’s new 17-story Seaport buildingMassMutual lobbyMassMutual lobbymassmutual-lobbyBoston Business Journal – If Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. CEO Roger Crandall has any trepidation about opening a $300 million, 310,000-square-foot building when most of his employees are still working from home because of the pandemic, he isn’t showing it.Read More
- MassMutual Celebrates Grand Opening of Stunning New CampusMassMutual buildingMassMutual buildingfallon-massmutualMassachusetts Governor Charlie Baker and other leaders join MassMutual at milestone event marking company’s continued growth, community support, and opening of collaborative, flexible new Boston spaceRead More
- The Fallon Company Hires Brett Harris as Managing Director to Head Up Charlotte OfficeBrett HarrisBrett Harrisbrett-harris-wideSenior talent will build upon and support company’s growing presence in SoutheastRead More