We are a privately held commercial real estate owner and developer of transformative, urban mixed-use environments headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Founded in 1993, The Fallon Company has developed over $6 billion in real estate, representing more than six million square feet of property. A catalyst for one of the most vibrant new urban neighborhoods in the country, we pride ourselves on projects that transform communities. With offices in Boston, Charlotte, Raleigh, and Nashville, we are a growing and expanding company that has stayed true to our values while having the capacity and resources to undertake projects throughout the United States.
- Centre SouthCenter-South_2
- Fan PierFan Pier AerialFan Pier AerialFan Pier Aerial
- Raleigh Crossing301 Hillsboroughexterior building301 Hillsborough
- State of Downtown 2022 Recap | Raleigh, NC301 Hillsborough - Imprint Award winner301 Hillsborough - Imprint Award winnerImprint-award-301-HillsboroughImprint Awards are given to major developments that contribute to the forward momentum of Downtown Raleigh and invest more than $2 million in downtown. This year’s Imprint Award recipients include Efird’s Department Store, 301 Hillsborough at Raleigh Crossing, First Citizens Bank: 239 Fayetteville St, and AC Hotel Raleigh Downtown. Read the article.Read More
- Tech firm moving regional HQ to new Raleigh tower to match growth301 Hillsborough tower301 Hillsborough towerHillsborough-towerThe cloud computing firm has more than doubled its local headcount since 2019 and is preparing to move into the entire 13th floor of the new 301 Hillsborough building downtown. Read the article.Read More
- Connect CRE selects Michael Fallon as 2022 Next Generation Award honoreeMichael FallonMichael FallonMichael-Fallon-newsConnect CRE cited three of Michael’s major accomplishments as the basis for choosing him for the honor.Read More