We are a privately held commercial real estate owner and developer of transformative, urban mixed-use environments headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Founded in 1993, The Fallon Company has developed over $6 billion in real estate, representing more than six million square feet of property. A catalyst for one of the most vibrant new urban neighborhoods in the country, we pride ourselves on projects that transform communities. With offices in Boston, Charlotte, Raleigh, and Nashville, we are a growing and expanding company that has stayed true to our values while having the capacity and resources to undertake projects throughout the United States.
- Centre SouthCenter-South_2
- Fan PierFan Pier AerialFan Pier AerialFan Pier Aerial
- Raleigh Crossing301 Hillsboroughexterior building301 Hillsborough
- Connect CRE selects Michael Fallon as 2022 Next Generation Award honoreeMichael FallonMichael FallonMichael-Fallon-newsConnect CRE cited three of Michael’s major accomplishments as the basis for choosing him for the honor.Read More
- TFC’S CEO named to GlobeSt.’s prestigious “50 Under 40”GlobeSt 50 under 40 logosGlobeSt 50 under 40 logosGlobeSt 50 under 40 logoMichael Fallon receives a 50 Under 40 Awards in CRE SpaceRead More
- Wentworth selects partner for transformative P3 project on Sweeney FieldHuntington Development GroupHuntington-Dev-GroupHuntington Development Group to develop mixed-use project featuring innovative life science center and dynamic open space on Boston’s Huntington AvenueRead More