We are a privately held commercial real estate owner and developer of transformative, urban mixed-use environments headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Founded by Joseph F. Fallon in 1993, The Fallon Company has developed over $5 billion in real estate, representing more than six million square feet of property. A catalyst for one of the most vibrant new urban neighborhoods in the country, we pride ourselves on projects that transform communities. With offices in Boston, Charlotte and Raleigh, we are a growing and expanding company that has stayed true to the values of our founder while having the capacity and resources to undertake projects throughout the United States.
- Centre SouthCenter-South_2
- Fan PierFan Pier AerialFan Pier AerialFan Pier Aerial
- Raleigh Crossingraleigh-crossing-b-retouched
- The Fallon Company Partners with Street2Ivy on New Youth Entrepreneurship ProgramFallon Street2IvyFallon Street2Ivy Real Estate Youth Entrepreneurship Programfallon-street2ivy18 youth participants paired with industry experts to learn valuable real estate skillsRead More
- New program aims to help underserved youth learn the ropes of real estate investingWentworth RE Youth ProgramWentworth RE Youth Programwentworth-RE-youth-programThe Boston Globe – Fallon Co., Street2Ivy, teaming up to teach teens how to break in to the world of commercial real estateRead More
- Virtual Reality Technology Enables Unprecedented View into Charlotte’s “Centre South” DevelopmentCenter South virtual realityCenter South virtual realitycenter-south-virtual-realityState-of-the-art tool brings iconic development to life for prospective tenants.Read More