We are a privately held commercial real estate owner and developer of transformative, urban mixed-use environments headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Founded by Joseph F. Fallon in 1993, The Fallon Company has developed over $5 billion in real estate, representing more than six million square feet of property. A catalyst for one of the most vibrant new urban neighborhoods in the country, we pride ourselves on projects that transform communities. With offices in Boston, Charlotte and Raleigh, we are a growing and expanding company that has stayed true to the values of our founder while having the capacity and resources to undertake projects throughout the United States.
- Centre SouthCenter-South_2
- Fan PierFan Pier AerialFan Pier AerialFan Pier Aerial
- Raleigh Crossingraleigh-crossing-b-retouched
- Barings Completes Recapitalization of 301 Hillsborough at Raleigh Crossing301 Hillsborough, Raleigh, NC301 Hillsborough, Raleigh, NC301-hillsborough-raleigh-ncCHARLOTTE, N.C., January 12, 2021 – Barings, one of the world’s leading financial services firms, announced today it has closed a joint venture between Barings and The Fallon Company to recapitalize the Class-A+ office property, 301 Hillsborough, in downtown Raleigh, NC.Read More
- 10 biggest developments underway in Charlotte
Charlotte Agenda – From SouthPark to Uptown, Ballantyne to South End, a few of the biggest development projects currently underway have the potential to significantly change the personality of their respective neighborhoods. Read the articleRead More